Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. This means that at no cost to you, I will receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Love to experience the rush of adrenaline? Then, undoubtedly, go-karting is one of the best ways.
Riding a go-cart is exciting and full of fun, especially, if your kids (and you!) love speed and love to race around with friends. In fact, the popularity of outdoor traveling with go-kart is bound to rise. The enjoyment may be doubled if you have your own go-kart.
But, one of the biggest problems is to find out the best go karts for outdoor riding. Indeed, “the best” one depends on many factors like accessories, speed, control, weight as well as reliability. We’ve searched, tested and researched a lot, and finally, come up with a list of our top picks.
No doubt, our go kart review will help you to choose the best one if you’re interested in owning your very own go-kart.
Best Go Karts Review
All the recommendations in our review are based on in-depth research, testing, and personal experience/ knowledge. Hence, you won’t go wrong buying anyone of this.
Razor Dune Buggy Review
- One of the best buggy for best riding experience
- Designed to give riders unlimited fun
- Operation is a breeze
This vintage-cool ride can be your kid’s favorite way of getting around. This electric off road go cart obviously will give your older kids and teens plenty of driving thrills. The updated Razor Dune buggy is perfect for racing through the backyard or rushing over sand dunes.
Let’s go through its full features to see how thrilling it will be for your kids to get the move with this buggy.
- Powerful 350-Watt Electric Motor (High-Torque, Chain Driven) – runs without creating noise and produce no emissions at all.
- Speeds up To 10 miles per hour– This speed is fast enough for serious fun, but slow enough for safety reasons.
- Side Roll Cage– acts as a barricade. Parents will appreciate this safety feature.
- 8-Inch Knobby Pneumatic Tires (In Both Front Wheels and Rear Wheels) – For a smooth and comfortable ride
- Durable Steel Frame with Diamond-Plate Floorboards– makes the buggy sturdy and strong, and ensure safety of the rider.
- Padded Bucket Seat with Seat/Shoulder Strap– secures children so they don’t fall out while racing.
- Great Rear Suspension– Your kid won’t feel all of the bumps in the road as he/ she rides.
- Thumb Trigger Acceleration Control– The variable speed thumb trigger for better acceleration control.
- Hand Operated Rear Disc Brake– allows the rider to have maximum control while riding fast.
- What’s Included – Safety flag and battery charger.
When choosing the best go karts, you must be vigilant in noticing both the positive and negative aspects of the product.
- Product Dimensions – 36.2 x 21.8 x 14.8 inches
- Product Weight – 83.1 pounds
- Weight Limit – 120-pound (54 kg)
- For Ages – 8+
- Motor – 350 watt
- Speed – up to 10 mph
- Runtime – up to 40mins of continuous use
Reasons to Buy
Let’s talk about the Positive aspects of Razor Dune Buggy that most users feel strongly about.
This goes kart, probably considered by some to be the best buggy, has many positive aspects when compared to some of the other most common go-karts on the market today.
- It comes preassembled and most often recharged. So, your kid (you!) can ride it right away.
- The tubular steel frame makes this buggy lightweight, yet durable.
- If space is a concern, its vertical storage capability is a great space-saving option for you.
- It’s easy to operate. Your kid will just require using a thumb paddle for acceleration.
Finally, if you consider the safety features of this buggy, you’ll see the reduction in the speed is 10mph which is a lot safer. In addition, you can set the throttle, as a result, it’ll go slower. The brake is just perfect when the kart is rolling downwards.
Reasons to Avoid
Let’s not forget the negative aspects.
- If it’s uphill, the buggy won’t run well that way.
- Similarly, driving on the bumpy ground won’t be much fun, as the ground clearance is just about 2”.
- It’s also worth to mention here that, although there is a light indicator for low battery, it doesn’t show how much battery life is left.
If you have a very young kid and you let him/her drive the go-kart, you must properly supervise them.
All In All, Razor Dune Buggy Can Be A Great Gift To Put Smiles Your Kids.
Razor Ground Force Electric Go-Kart
- Very popular Electric Go-Kart for kids
- Sleek design with a futuristic look
- Phenomenal cornering abilities
If you really want to bring the fun of go-kart racing to your home, our best recommendation is Razor Ground Force Electric Go-Kart. It is a sleek-looking perfect go-cart for running around the solid ground and flat trails, circling Cul- de- sacs, and other low-traffic environments. Featuring high torque, high power chain-driven motor, ergonomic bucket seat, the variable speed throttle mechanism Razor Ground Force is essentially the best electric go kart for an exciting riding experience.
The Razor Ground Force Electric Go Kart comes with many great features. Let’s go to check out.
- Steel Construction– strong and firm enough for a steady ride.
- Top Speed of 12 mile per hour– pretty standard for kids of 8+ age group and this speed is fast enough to provide a great deal of excitement without causing their parents too many safety concerns.
- Asymmetrically Designed Wheels– perfect for not only sideways drifting, but also impressive 180° spins.
- Molded Aluminum Front Wheels with Solid Rubber Tires– perfect for enhanced steering and increased maneuverability
- Chain-Driven High-Torque, Super Quiet Motor– allows reaching a maximum speed of 12 miles per hour using the variable speed throttle.
- Hand Controlled Variable Speed Accelerator and Rear Brake– allows to adjust the speed and operate the lever brake to slow it down more quickly and safely or bring it to a complete stop if the need arises.
- Comes with Two Sealed Rechargeable 12V Batteries– to provide solid power for ample speed and fun.
When choosing the best electric off-road go-cart, you must be vigilant in noticing both the positive and negative aspects of the product.
- Product Dimensions – 41 x 11.5 x 28.3 inches (W x H x D)
- Product Weight – 64.9 pounds
- Batteries – Two 12V batteries (included)
- Weight Limit – 140-pound
- For Ages – 8+
- Speed – up to 12 mph
- Runtime – up to 45 mins of continuous use
Reasons to Buy
Let’s talk about the Positive aspects of Razor Ground Force Electric Go-Kart that most users feel strongly about.
This go-kart, probably considered by some to be the best electric go-kart, has many positive aspects when compared to some of the other electric go-kart on the market today.
- This goes kart requires minimal assembly. In addition, a set of tools included in the package for a hassle-free completion of its assembly. You don’t need to borrow or buy any special tools. Just set up and ready to go.
- The sturdy steel frame provides adequate protection and safety. You don’t need to be worried about flipping and tipping. In addition, the sharp turn radius allows to turn on parks and sidewalks easily.
- Easy to maneuver and control. Even a six-year-old kid can manage it easily. The upgraded rear axle, hand accelerator, and brake make its operation a breeze.
- The batteries provide about 45 minutes of continuous power on each full charge. This is obviously a very satisfactory length of use between charges.
Finally, its durable steel frame, solid rubber tires, hand brake, bucket seat with shoulder/ seat strap, and safety flag ensure your child’s full safety even while doing rugged driving or even stunts.
Reasons to Avoid
Let’s not forget the negative aspects.
- One complaint that comes from some parents that it doesn’t feature reverse mechanism. This means that if the kid gets stuck in potholes or rocks, you’ve to help him/her to be moved. But after some practice, when your kid (you!) can figure out how to hop back in and turn it around, it will seem no more a pain.
- Razor ground force is built low and close to the ground. Although this is advantageous to ride fast and safely, it is not suitable for use on surfaces like grass.
The Razor Ground Force Is Really A Strong And Powerful Go-Kart, Ready To Take Your Kid To New Speeds And Dimensions.
Obviously, go-cart riding provides your kid a more exhilarating experience with hours of entertainment. After all, it’s your child’s imagination to drive on their very own go-kart. And having the best go-karts of their own is truly more exciting.
All of the go-karts we’ve reviewed here are undoubtedly great options.
Hope, you’ve found out the best go kart for your child’s coolest and safest rides. And buying a perfect go-kart should never be a frustrating experience.
Don’t forget to strap the helmet, buckle up the seatbelt to your child when he/she is ready for the speed, excitement, and freedom of their own go-kart.